Director of Visitor Experience
As a key member of the management team, the Director of Visitor Experience is responsible for program development and delivery for visitor facilities, interpretation, experiential products, and promotion at Sherbrooke Village; Nova Scotia’s largest living history museum. The Director will advance the museum’s new immersive visitor experiences programs, and will also play key roles in improving visitor services, developing new products, working with tourism and museum partners, and planning for the newly emerging Heritage Learning Centre.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are an experienced person that strives for excellence, is excited by the prospect of positive change, and can easily move between strategy and operations. You also have excellent human resource skills, with abilities to manage unionized employees during significant organizational change. Lastly, you are a champion of volunteers, an educator, and you care deeply about the social and economic well-being of rural communities.
Salary and Benefits
$60,000 per annum, plus enrollment in the NS Public Service Superannuation Pension Plan and the Sherbrooke Village policy for life, accident, and health insurance.
Your cover letter and resume are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or delivered in person to the Sherbrooke Village Administration Office by 4pm (Atlantic Time) on 19 January 2018 (Attn: Executive Director). We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Information applicant must provide to apply for the position:
- Cover letter of up to 3,000 words maximum, in which the applicant clearly demonstrates how they meet the Education and Experience criteria listed in the Statement of Qualifications (see below). Applicants must list these factors in their cover letter, and then write one or two paragraphs for each demonstrating how they meet these factors by providing concrete examples. Language, knowledge, abilities, personal suitability and references will be addressed later in the process.
Statement of Qualifications
Director of Visitor Experience, Sherbrooke Village Museum
- Graduation with a degree from a university with specialization in tourism, marketing, recreation, museum studies, history, business administration, or related discipline, or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience.
- Experience in the development or implementation of visitor experience, tourism, or history related projects, programs or initiatives;
- Experience working with teams, volunteers, or community groups; and
- Experience in the management of human resources.
- Excellent communications skills in English.
- Knowledge of practices and current and emerging trends in museums, interpretation, tourism, marketing, and hospitality; and the associated opportunities and challenges they pose.
- Ability to manage human and financial resources; and the ability to plan, develop and deliver visitor experience programs and services.
- Exercises sound judgment, personally connects with people, demonstrates integrity, strives for excellence and is a passionate agent for change.
- Willingness to work irregular hours, overtime, weekends and/or statutory holidays, when required; willingness to travel, including overnight, off-site and/or on weekends; and possession of a valid Class 5 driver’s license.